- Course Duration: 4 Years
- Total Intake: 100
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply
- Candidates should have passed HSC or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 45% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (For SC/ST candidates not less than 40% aggregate is essential).
- Should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the admission year.
- Vocational stream is not eligible for admission.
The following certificates / documents have to be submitted along with duly filled Application form (Originals + 4 Photostat Copies):
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied.
- HSC / Pre-degree / AISSCE / ISCE / CBSE / Intermediate mark statement(s)
- Migration Certificate for the students who have passed other than HSC Examination of Tamil Nadu.
- Eligibility Certificate obtained from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai (For students who have passed their Qualifying examination other than HSC Examination, Tamil Nadu)
- Community Certificate (except OC candidates)
- Passport Size Photographs (5 Nos.)
- Aadhaar Copy
- NRI status of financial supporter issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective country under their seal.
- Certificate of Relationship between NRI financial supporter and the candidate issued by the competent authority, valid Indian Passport of the NRI financial supporter.
- Original and Copies of Passport and Visa of the candidate.
- NRE (Non Resident External) Bank Account Pass Book of the financial supporter.
- Evidence for payment of US $ 1000 Development Charges to the college by the NRI financial supporter (one time payment at the time of admission)